N/APosted on - 03/07/2017
Hello, notify the steps for the windows cannot query for the list of group policy objects in stepwise for the guidance only and also revert asap for the same too.
Various Steps For The Windows Cannot Query For The List Of Group Policy Objects In Stepwise.
Hey, the steps for the windows cannot query for the list of group policy objects are as follows:
• First you need to verify the DNS and the properties of the networks too
• Now signing to the client computers
• Also verify if the TCP/IP services is there and get started on to the computers
• Also the DFS should be turned on all the systems
• Next allow the permissions to the Sysvol folders too
• Next allow the Bypass checking for the specific groups
• Next the domain controller must be in journal wraps state.
• Lastly run the dfsutil command manually.