N/APosted on - 03/24/2017
Hello, notify the various other causes for error 1392 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable and also solutions for the same in detail as well with its steps one after the other for the guidance too and thanks a lot
Various Error 1392 The File Or Directory Is Corrupted And Unreadable With Its Causes.
Hey, the causes for error 1392 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable are listed below:
- It can be due to the virus infections over the systems too
- Also due to the physical issues as well
- Can be the corrupted FAT as well
- Also the USB and the other devices are not removed safely as well.
Below shows the various solutions of it as well:
- You need to carry out the chkdsk for the errors
- Now check the sectors for the same over the mini tools
- Now recover the corrupted data as well
- Now format the corrupted partitions as well for using again
- Now partition the FAT 32 and it’s completed.