N/APosted on - 01/18/2017
I have deleted pictures from my phone and transferred them to my laptop. Now I got my photos encrypted in my laptop how do I use Windows 7 encrypting file system to get them back?
Use Of Windows 7 Encrypting File System For Encryption And Decryption Of Data.
Get an encryption input from an additional laptop
You require initially exporting the Encrypting File System (EFS) official document and key on the laptop where the collection was encrypted and then import them on the laptop that you moved the files to.
1. Go to the Control Panel and look for Certificate Manager and open.
2. Click on Personal, click on Certificates, and then on the Encrypting File System certificate.
3. Now click on action.
4. In the Certificate Export wizard, click next and click on yes, export the key, and then click next.
5. Type and confirm the password, click next.
6. The export procedure, create a file to store the official document in. Type a name for the folder and the position, and then save the file.