N/APosted on - 06/25/2012
I tried to update my Nokia C2-03 due to a request sent by Nokia Suite. But it's always replied that updating is impossible. The error code sent by the computer is 12052. What do you suggest I should do? Your quick reply could be helpful to me
Updating Nokia C2-03 to a new version
Error 12052 is actually referring to a loss in connection when trying to update your phone. This loss of connection can be caused by several different thing the most important of them is:
– USB cable problem or phone disconnection problem
– Antivirus or firewall blocking the update process
– A virus is causing problem to your connection
– Internet connection problem
You can solve the problem by:
– Disconnecting the phone then closing the phone and connecting the phone again then trying again.
– Disable your firewall and Antivirus protection
– Scan your computer for Viruses and Malware
– Change the port used for connecting your phone to your computer
Hope this solves your problem.