N/APosted on - 07/18/2016
Hi. I have just started using Microsoft Office 2016. While I am working, sometimes I get notifications asking me if I wish to update to the latest version. I always click on no. However, since 2-3 days, I have been trying to search for an option of Windows update but to no use. Can you tell me what Windows updates are? How to check for Microsoft Office Updates? Thanks in advance!
Update the apps: check for Microsoft Office Updates
Hi. Let me begin by telling you about what Microsoft Updates are. Microsoft Update is a service provided to the Windows users in case any feature gets added or for updating the drivers of the hardware devices. To check for Microsoft Office Updates and enable them, follow the below given steps-
1) Open MS-Word or Excel and click on “create new document”
2) Then click on “file” option indicated on the top left of the window and then from the list displayed on the left, click on “account”
3) “Product Information” will open up under which you need to click on “update options”
4) If you wish to enable the updates, then click on “enable updates” and if no such option can be seen, it means that automatic updates are available
5) If you wish to install Office updates, then click on “update now”
6) After the installation completes, close the window.
Hope we helped.