N/APosted on - 09/11/2012
I have installed Moodle 2.3.1+ (Build: 20120712) on my server and Made course and Category and tried to upload a file, but it does not work. I see this error.
Parsing questions from import file.
Importing 10 questions from the file
1. _________ functions enable evaluation and choices to be integrated into an Excel spreadsheet.
Error writing to database
More information about this error
Previously, I used to upload with 1.9 and it worked pretty fine. I used to upload Blackboard Examview and Examview XML, but now, I can’t upload. I even tried in different formats like Blackboard V6, Exam view Version 4.08 Exported as XML etc., but no use.
I need to upload lots of question banks urgently. So, I need to resolve this error as soon as possible.
Eagerly waiting for a solution.
Unable to upload file after installing Moodle2.3.1+ (Build: 20120712)
Try the following solutions:
1. Check the registry for any errors. Make sure all the values in the registry are set to default.
2. There error might be caused by corrupted bin files. To recover the corrupted bin files, go to start and click Run. Type cmd and click ok. In the command prompt window type scf/scannow and hit enter. The bin files will be recovered.
3. Check whether the antivirus is blocking the program from connecting to the database. Move the program in the trusted list and then try to connect to the database.
4. Also check the Firewall settings. If the Firewall is blocking the program then disable the Firewall for some time.
Hope this information helps you.