N/APosted on - 04/05/2012
I developed a website and hosted on a particular domain. As soon as i hosted the site, iam unable to open in my particular laptop and able to open from other laptops and desktops. i found an error in my laptop
OOP'S GOOGLE CHROME Didn't FIND!
Help me to open the website in my laptop too.
Unable to open a URL on my particular laptop
Hello you can solve the issue by,
1. Switch off the modem, restart the computer, turn on the modem again.
2. Clear the internet cookies and browser cache.
3. Close all Antivirus and anti-spyware, running in your laptop in the background.
4. Add the website to the "trusted zone" to your internet browser.
5. Clear he DNS cache, run the ping and trace-route commands against the problematic site to make sure that it is not an ISP issue.
6. Reset the modem to the factory settings and configure it with the same user name and password provided by the ISP. Caringal Cheong