N/APosted on - 06/01/2017
Hello, I am not quite tech savvy when it comes to laptops. My question is related to my laptop camera not working. I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop which runs on win 7. Please reply ASAP, and thanks in advance.
Troubleshooting For Laptop Camera Not Working Issues In Win 7
Hi, it seems that your laptop is not recognizing the webcam hardware, thus the laptop camera not working part. This issue might happen if your drivers are not updated. First, update your webcam drivers by checking the official website of Dell. Secondly, follow these steps to refresh your webcam drivers.
- Open ‘Device Manager’ from the Start Menu.
- When the dialog box pops up, search for ‘Imaging Devices’ under your devices.
- Check whether the webcam driver is showing in the list or not.
- Uninstall and reinstall your webcam driver.
- Restart your computer after reinstalling the driver.