N/APosted on - 12/26/2012
I brought new HSDPA USB stick and installed to my laptop. My os is windows 7. But it didn’t run correctly and I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. But then it can’t open. It is not recognized by USB ports with the message of unrecognized device. Please tell can I open it or installed using dos command for unrecognized device. Please help me to solve this problem.
Tell me dos command for unrecognized device recovery.
Follow these steps.
1. Click on start and go to control panel.
2. In control panel click on Device manager.
3. In device manager at the bottom you will see universal serial bus controllers.
4. Right click on it and uninstall it.
5. Restart the system.
6. When system gets restarted plug the USB stick in another port.
7. Now repeat the steps from step 1 to 2.
8. Now check the ports it will be installed correctly Automatically.