N/APosted on - 09/16/2018
Hi, I am extremely anxious for my new Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop as it is showing dell error code 2000 0147. I have no idea why I am experiencing this, and I am a not a computer geek, so please suggest ways on how I should tackle this problem.
Error code 6147
Msg: Error code 2000 0147
Tackle Dell Error Code 2000 0147 In Just A Few Steps
Hi, follow these simple solutions to solve this problem:
• Remove the optical drive and re-fix it again. After this, run Diagnostics. However, if the problem persists then you may have to replace the Optical drive.
• After re-fixing the Optical drive and running Diagnostics, if the problem still troubles you, you must replace the motherboard.
• Sometimes, due to too many applications running simultaneously on your laptop, the drive would not work satisfactorily. Hence, first confirm that the problem is happening because of the drive-by restarting the laptop.
• Check your firmware. It should be of the latest version. If it is not, then you must update your firmware otherwise your laptop does not function properly.
• If the optical drive of your Dell Inspiron N4010 stops reading and writing data, then the only option my friend, is to replace your drive.
If after trying out all the above-stated solutions, the problem still appears to exist, then you must consult a technician.