N/APosted on - 12/11/2013
I have Tablet which was splashed by water accidentally, I removed the battery as quickly as I could, and tried drying it as much as I could, I even left it over night to ensure it dried properly, this morning i connected it and am getting a funny screen display, The screen temporarily displays properly, then flickers when orientation is changed and remains white after that, how can I solve this, what could be the problem?
Tablet screen display problem after touching water
There are several solutions to recover data from the tablet after falling in water.
Solution 1: Remove the battery from the device
1) Turn off the device as soon as you discover the problem
2) Remove the battery from the tablet to avoid the over heating and internal damage
3) Take the tablet to the professional to recover the data from the tablet
Solution 2: Use chemicals to remove the water from the tablet
1) Open the tablet and remove the battery carefully
2) Clean with isopropylic alcohol and microfiber cloth for removing the water
3) Blow the cold air on the device to make it completely dry the battery