N/APosted on - 11/03/2011
I want to synchronize my newly purchased iPhone with my MS Outlook 2007 contacts, calendars, and e-mail. I tried using the Google Calendar Sync, but it requires a Gmail account, and I don’t have one. Does anyone know how to do this?
Synchronizing newly purchased iPhone with MS Outlook 2007
The step by step way to sync is mentioned below. Follow these steps and your problem will resolved.
After some initial setup each time that you connect your iPhone to your computer the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the data cable. iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
* In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
* Click on the Info tab.
* Under Contacts, click Sync contacts from, and then click Outlook.
* Do one of the following:
* To synchronize all contacts, click All contacts.
* To limit the contacts that are synchronized, click Selected groups, and then click the groups you want to synchronize. To select multiple groups, press CTRL as you click each group name.
* Click Apply.