N/APosted on - 07/24/2017
I was trying to update my Windows PC but I have constantly been receiving an error while trying to do so. I need steps on how to fix error 0x80070005 and that too pretty quickly. Please help me guys as it’s too urgent. Thank you.
Steps On How To Fix Error 0x80070005 Given
Follow the steps below to fix the problem-
- Go to c drive
- And then to users folder and then username of your account folder
- Then proceed to appdata
- Go to local folder and then right click on it to access properties
- In properties go to security tab and then in to edit and then select the add option
- Type everyone and then Grant full control
- Click ok and then restart your pc.