N/APosted on - 01/07/2018
Hello everyone, I work on Outlook for which I need to manage the access permissions to choose very carefully. I want to create a modest folder in my Outlook. Please provide a guide for the Outlook 2007 public folders creation.
Steps For Outlook 2007 Public Folders In A Moderate Way
1. Under the folder list right-click the public folder and choose properties.
2. Over Administration tab choose Moderate Folder.
3. Enable the Set folder up as a moderate folder.
4. Provide the name of the person that you are wishing to receive the message under the Forward new items to field.
5. You can click Add or Remove to add or delete the name of people who can be moderate.