N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
I’m trying to connect my phone to my laptop using Bluetooth to transfer some files from laptop to phone and some files from phone to laptop. But when I’m trying to connect them, some error is appearing on the screen, but files are not transferring. Can you share the steps for ‘how to send the file through Bluetooth in windows8’? It will help me.
Steps For ‘how To Send The File Through Bluetooth In Windows8’ Easily
For transferring anything requires pairing between the devices, so the first step to perform is to do pairing between your phone and laptop.
• Open ‘Charm Bar.’
• Click on ‘Settings.’
• Select ‘Change PC Settings.’
• Now, click on ‘Add a Device.’
You have to make sure that this process happens without any error. Devices will not transfer files without pairing. Now, to transfer files using Bluetooth, you can perform these steps-
• Right-click on that file which you want to transfer.
• Select ‘Bluetooth device.’
• Now if it is asking for where you want to share files, then click on ‘Bluetooth File Transfer.’
• Now, send the files.