N/APosted on - 09/01/2019
I have purchased a new computer, and this is my first computer. It is a Dell computer with Windows 7 installed on it. I want to change the default welcome screen because I find it very boring. Since it is my first computer, I don’t know how I can change the welcome screen of it and set a picture of my own choice. Share the steps for ‘how to change Windows7 welcome screen.’
Steps For ‘how To Change Windows7 Welcome Screen
You can follow these steps to do so-
- Click on the windows icon.
- In the run dialog box type ‘Regedit.’
- Right-click on ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.’
- Click on ‘SOFTWARE.’
- Select ‘Microsoft.’
- Now, click on ‘Find.’
- Type ‘OEMBackground.’
- Select it.
- Change its value from 0 to 1.
- Now, you have to open windows explorer.
- Go to ‘%windir%system32oobe.’
- Create a folder.
- Name it as ‘Backgrounds.’
- Now, place the wallpapers of your choice in this folder and make them as your default wallpaper.