N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
I want to block the internet access of the Spotify which is installed in my laptop because now I am not interested in using it. I want to listen to the offline music installed on my PC. I have installed it from Windows Store. Please provide the steps for how to block internet access in Windows 7?
Steps For How To Block Internet Access In Windows 7
You can try these steps to block internet access of the Spotify-
- Press Windows key and R key.
- Type ‘ncpa.cpl.’
- Press ‘Enter’ key.
- Select the connection of the Spotify.
- Click on the ‘Disable’ option.
You can also block internet access by using Parental Control-
- Go to the ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on the ‘User Accounts and Family Safety.’
- Select ‘Family Safety.’
- Click to ‘On’ it.
- Make Activity report ‘On.’
- Now, go to ‘Web Filtering.’
- Click on ‘Can only use the website I allow’ under the ‘Which websites can view section.’
- Click on ‘Allow or block specific websites.’
- Create the list under ‘Allowed websites.’
· Also, create the list under ‘Blocked websites.’