N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
Hi! Today I purchased a new PC but, when I’m trying to connect my printer to it, some error is generating. The error is saying that restart the print spooler. But I don’t know anything about it. How do I restart print spooler in Windows 8?
Steps For How Do I Restart Print Spooler In Windows 8
You can follow these steps-
- Go to the ‘Control Panel.’
- In the search bar type ‘Troubleshooter.’
- Click on ‘Troubleshooting.’
- Select ‘Hardware and Sound.’
- Now, click on ‘Printer.’
- Click ‘Next.’
- Now, you can turn on the print spooler.
If you find any trouble while following these steps, you can use the next method-
- Press the Windows and Q key simultaneously.
- Type ‘Services.’
- Press ‘Enter.’
- Click on ‘View local services.’
- Search ‘Print spooler.’
- Now, double-click on it.
- Make the services ‘Started.’
· Set the Start-up type to ‘Automatic.’