N/APosted on - 04/07/2015
I am going to set-up a small business that focuses in event planning. I would like to include video-capture services. I want to ask the details about Sony PXW-Z100. How much does it cost? What do you mean by XAVC Recording? What is the benefits of G Lens? What is XQD Memory Card? What is its purpose? What is HD-SDI Interface and the use of it? What are the available ports and included connectors? Does it support Bluetooth or Wifi?
State-Of-The-Art but Affordable Video Camera Recorder Unleashed
Sony PXW-Z100 provides high-end and precision in movie production. In Amazon.com it is being sold for $5,183.
XAVC Recording is the new recording format that was patented or developed by Sony their intention is to make XAVC format and recording to be the all-in-on format.
G Lens is a way to identify best and high-end lenses. It satisfies the three – grace, gather, and gratify.
XQD memory card is developed primarily for flash memory card. This is widely used in camcorders and digital camera.
High-Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) supports and provides high definition video resolution of about 1.485 Gbit/second.
Here are the ports that you can use in video recording.
1. Audio Input Port- XLR-type 3-pin (female) (2), line/mic/mic +48 V selectable
2. Composite Output Ports – Composite Video Out (RCA pin)
3. Audio Output Port – RCA pin
4. SDI Output Port – BNC, HD/SD selectable
5. Timecode Input / Output – RCA pin (x1) IN/OUT
6. Mini-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed/mass-storage
7. TypeA USB2.0 Hi-speed
8. Headphone Output – Stereo mini jack 3.5 mm
9. Speaker Output – Monaural
10. DC Input – DC jack
11. Remote Stereo mini jack 2.5 mm
12 HDMI Output – Type A