N/APosted on - 05/01/2017
I have currently installed VMware on my Windows PC. I want to log in to the online vSphere on my account. If I have my login credentials, how do I install the vSphere web client access through my computer?
Start The VSphere Web Client Access On My Computer
Please follow the steps given below to install the vSphere web client on your computer.
But before that, these are the prerequisites.
- You need to have VMware vCenter installed.
- Make sure you have admin rights, or you are the administrator of the system.
- The vSphere client needs 64-bit operating system only.
- After you have downloaded the package, search for the file named as ‘autorun.exe.’
- Click install
- Register your server and enter login credentials.