Spooler Subsystem App Error
The spooler subsystem app error can occur on the system when a third-party printer driver or printing service is installed. The third-party printer driver interferes with the functionality of the system, and it leads this error to occur. We can fix this error in two ways:
1) We can restart the computer in safe mode.
2) By removing the problematic files and register key.
3) By adding the printer driver again
• Go to programs and features in the control panel.
• Click Turn Windows features on or off.
• Click on + sign.
• Select LPR and LPD.
• You can remove Internet Printing Client and then restart your system.
• Add your printer driver again.
A snapshot of the dialogue box of this error is shown below: