N/APosted on - 04/15/2017
when I open AUDC, then I receive the following error “data from active directory users and a computer is not available.” Choose proper domain controller by selecting connect to a domain controller. How to solve it?
Solve Data From Active Directory Users And A Computer Is Not Available Connections.
Port 389 is used for LDAP connections. If TCP/IP filtering is configuring incorrectly, then port 389 will be blocked. By default TCP/IP support all settings but remove that error, we check all settings.
- On domain controller right click my network place on which you cannot start ADUC and then click properties.
- Click Internet protocol -> properties.
- Click Advanced -> options.
- Go to and click TCP/IP filtering and then click properties.
- For the port setting, click to permit all.
- Now, restart your computer.
- I hope this process will help you.