N/APosted on - 06/23/2020
Hi, I am getting a ‘windows repairing disk error’ while turning on my PC. How to solve this error?
Solutions For Windows Repairing Disk Error
There are many solutions of this type of error which are listed below:-
- If your windows fail to boot or gets stuck with ‘Repairing disk errors’ message, it means that something is wrong with boot disk. When such a problem occurs, the best solution is to create a bootable disk from another healthy computer and let the bootable disk to restore Windows 10/8/7 into a healthy state so to fix the stuck error.
- Another method is to restart PC
- Hold “shift” and select “power” when sign-in screen show up > ”Restart”;
- After PC/laptop restarts to” choose an option screen”, select “troubleshoot” > “advanced option” > “start-up settings” > “Restart”;
- After PC/laptop restarts, you’ll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 to start PC from safe mode with networking.