N/APosted on - 07/14/2019
I have this HP PhotoSmart B110 printer. When I’m trying to print some pictures using it, continuously this ‘general printer error 0x6100004d’ error is occurring. The printer has sufficient ink, and I checked and found that no paper is jamming. How can I fix this error?
Solution Of ‘general Printer Error 0x6100004d’ Occurring In Photo Smart B110 Printer
To fix general printer error 0x6100004d, you can try these steps-
- Firstly power off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Try to remove the back piece and after removing it, try to adjust it back.
- Check whether it is causing due to carriage jamming.
- Also, try to remove and again place cartridge.
- Move the power from UPS to the power socket, because this could be happening due to a power problem.