N/APosted on - 07/21/2019
I updated Windows to Windows 8.1 but started facing some problem related to some connected external devices to my PC. So, I decided to Uninstall Windows 8.1 and install Windows 8 (which was preinstalled on my PC during the time of purchase), but this ‘0x800700aa’ error code is appearing on my PC’s screen. How can I solve this issue?
Solution Of 0x800700aa Occurring After Updating Windows
Follow the steps given below to fix this ‘0x800700aa’ error code.
- Set ‘Time’ and ‘Currency’ format, keyboard and select ‘Language’ as per your requirement on the ‘Windows Setup’ dialog box.
- Click on ‘Next.’
- Click on ‘Repair your Computer.’
- Click on ‘Troubleshoot’ from the ‘Choose an option screen.’
- Click on ‘Advanced Option.’
- Select ‘Automatic Repair.’
- Now, follow the instructions to complete the process.