N/APosted on - 02/16/2013
Having successfully installed both SharePoint 2013 and the Release Candidate (RC) Version of Visual Studio 2012 I went ahead to create a SharePoint project in Visual Studio 2012 but I however encountered this error. Anybody who can help resolve this?
SharePoint Not Installed
A SharePoint server is not installed on this computer. A SharePoint server must be installed to work with SharePoint projects.
A SharePoint server is not installed on this computer
Follow these steps for your guidance:
1) Firstly, run command regedit in Sharepoint server, now navigate it to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftShared ToolsWeb Server Extensions14.0].
2) Now copy the 14 words registry, export it.
3) Now, in your local machine, open your registry.
4) Now, import the registry which you copied.
5) Copy your SharePoint dlls to C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14ISAPI to your local machine.
6) Now, copy the dlls to GAC. Restart VS.
Hope this will help you