N/APosted on - 01/27/2013
Hello guys! I just finished assembling my new PC and started installing the hardware components. But I'm encountering an installation problem in SATA Windows XP, I don't know where it went wrong. Can you please comment some solutions in making it a successful installation? Thanks!
SATA Windows XP Installation Problem
Hello Stephens Payne,
I would assume that the problem starts when the installer starts installing the drivers, Windows XP installers doesn't have a SATA Driver included within the installer. What you need to do is to follow these steps.
– Make an image disk (iso) from that installer.
– Download nLite from here: http://www.nliteos.com/ (you will need this to integrate the SATA Driver to the installer)
– Find and download an appropriate SATA Driver.
– Open nLite, integrate the downloaded driver and create a bootable disk.
– Burn the disk or insert it in a Flash Drive, boot your PC from there.
– Run the installer again.
It should be able to continue the installation.
Hope this helps.