N/APosted on - 02/02/2015
I purchased Roku recently and I have so far loved it, except for the remote control. Is there a way that I can program my satellite remote control to work perfectly with Roku? If I do, what are the complications that are likely to occur? I have also heard about channel lock, but I have not clearly understood it. How is it related to programming my satellite TV remote?
Roku TV does not work with Satellite remote control
Programming your Satellite remote is easy. Manuals provided on the first time your purchase your dish.
1. Look for the model of your remote control and the devices manufacturer name.
2. Turn on the targeted device.
3. Press and hold mode button for your targeted device. In this case you’ll need to use “AUX”. The light in the remote should blinked twice and release.
4. Enter the specific code and use the pound (#) button.
5. Press the power button. If the device will turn off, set-up is complete. If it doesn’t use the other codes until you find the proper code.
6. You can search codes that you can use to program Satellite remote with Roku devices over internet.