N/APosted on - 02/07/2014
I accidentally deleted an apps on iTunes. I was about to re-download that app again but to my surprise, it is no longer available from iTunes. Is there a way that I can restore that app? Please send some suggestions on this matter. Thanks a lot!
Restore Deleted Apps with iTunes
If it's a paid app, I think it will still be visible from the Purchased tab. Try the following solutions below:
1. Go to the App Store and then go to "Purchased" tab. If you have downloaded free apps, it will still be visible on the purchased tab. But like I said, I am not sure if it will still be there if the app is no longer available in iTunes.
2. If the app is still on the Purchased list and not installed on your device, you can see the "Not on this (your device)" on the top of the window.
3. Click on that option and you can see the list of all the apps that you have downloaded and you can restore from there.
Alternatively, you can also restore fro your iTunes backup. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. Ensure that you have the latest iTunes.
3. Then, choose File and then go to Devices and select Restore from Back up. If you are running iTunes 10.7, right-click your device from the list and select Restore from Backup.
If you cannot see your Purchases apps, may be you have accidentally hide it. To unhide it:
1. Launch the Mac App Store.
2. Select Store and then Sign in and enter your Apple ID and password.
3. Select Store and View my Account.
4. Click on the Hidden Purchases under the Account Information Page.
5. Search for the app that you wish to unhide and then click the Unhide button.