N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi. I just purchased an iPad and registered myself on it using all my credentials. I also generated an Apple Id. Since then, I have been trying to log-in using the Id and password, but the credentials don’t match. Can you suggest me a way how to reset my password and find my apple id using Apple store forgot my password service? Thanks in advance.
Recover Your Apple Id Using Apple Store Forgot My Password
Hi. Below given steps can be followed to reset your password and find your Apple id using the Apple store forgot my password service:
To find the Apple Id-
1) Open Settings menu and click on app & iTunes store
2) Click on Settings menu and click on iCloud
3) Click on Settings, then messages and then select send & receive
4) Click on Settings menu and then click on face time
5) Click on Settings menu and click on mail, contact, calendars
You can find your Apple id using either of the options stated above.
To reset the password-
1) A trusted phone number should be entered and then click on continue. A notification will be sent to the device.
2) As soon the notification on the device is received, click on Allow.
3) Enter the passcode provided and reset the password successfully.
The password can also be changed or reset any time from a trusted iOS device-
1) Open the settings menu and click on iCloud
2) Type your name
3) Click on password and security
4) Click on change password
5) Type the new password