N/APosted on - 12/15/2012
I have a Dell Inspiron laptop, loaded with windows Vista. The laptop has got i4 processor and 4 GB RAM. For past one week, when I am turning on my laptop I am receiving an error code 0xc00000e9 on the desktop.
I have rebooted the system many times but still in vain.
Kindly help me in fixing this error message.
Receiving an error code 0xc00000e9 on the desktop
There is a registry problem with your OS. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Disconnect all the external hardware devices from your system like printers, scanners, modems, webcams, etc.
2. You need to repair your system. For this you need your Windows Installation Disk.
3. Reboot your system. Put the disk in CD ROM as soon as the system starts booting.
4. Make your system boot from the windows disk instead of your hard disk.
5. Select 'Startup Repair Option'.
6. Once completed, boot your system in a safe mood. And update Windows drivers.
7. Finally you need to clean the registry files of the system. For this you can easily download any free registry cleaner available on the internet. Best option is Front line Registry Cleaner.
I hope this will resolve your issue.