Quick replacement of words in Microsoft Groove

Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on -

I want to quickly replace and change words in Microsoft Groove.

But I can’t find the tool. Is there such a tool like in Microsoft word?

How will I get to it? Short cut keys will help, please provide me with any.

Thanks in advance.

find and replace window-replace
Answered By 0 points N/A #80611

Quick replacement of words in Microsoft Groove



The easiest and most common way to replace a certain word or phrase in MS Word, is to simply use the ‘replace tool’ located in the upper-right corner of the program (Office 2010) (it can be alternatively accessed by hitting Ctrl H on the keyboard ) as illustrated below and notice that I am in the Replace Tab:
replace tool
All you have to do is find the word that you want to replace by entering it in the search box, and adding the word with which you want to replace the previous word in the replace box.
This tool can be also used for more complicated tasks, such as replacing style and fonts among other things that can be accessed through the ‘more’ button located in the down-left corner of the ‘replace’ dialog box.

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions