N/APosted on - 08/29/2017
I want to configure wsus client side targeting but I am an amateur as of now and I need help doing that. Please someone help me with this as it’s really important.
Query Regarding Wsus Client Side Targeting Configuration
To configure client side targeting-
- First login to wsus server and then launch the console
- Then click computer then general and then select use group policy and then apply and then click ok
- Then right click on the domain and create a policy-wsus update policy and then click edit
- Then select Computer Configuration, Windows update,Policies, Administrative templates, Windows Component
- Then in the next screen chose the services based on your requirements and then right click on enable client side targeting and then edit
- In edit click on enabled and in Target group name enter the ou you have created in the active directory. Click apply and then click on ok.