N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
I want to buy a new monitor. I want ask if you have any knowledge about ASUS PA248Q? What are the specifications of this monitor? What are the benefits of using it? How much is it in the market? What are the ports available in this monitor? What are the peripherals include in this monitor? Can you say something about its performance? What about the color gamut for this display? Can you show me how to connect this properly and if it include driver and software please show it to me on how to use those?
Quality brand means quality product and features.
Indeed that ASUS PA248Q monitor is one of the best in our market. Knowing its specifications and benefits of using it is one of the best way before buying it. Here are the best features of this monitor.
1. The first monitor to have four (4) 3.0 USB ports.
2. Enhanced display and contrast with no angle view.
3. You can adjust colors using the monitor’s control panel.
4. You can easily set the monitor in multi-display options.
5. It automatically adjust the screen according to task.
6. Customized buttons and shortcuts.
7. QuickFit Virtual Scale Function.
8. 72% NTSC color gamut – meaning it is one of the monitors that has the best image quality.
The packaging do have a complete manual instructions for the end-user to follow. Always remember that our devices are all common to plug and play concept. So you don’t need any software or driver to make this monitor work.
1. Connect HDMI/DVI or USB connector to the monitor.
2. Plug it in the port available on your desktop computer.
3. Changing the color intensity and hue can give you more brighter and clearer images in your screen.