N/APosted on - 07/10/2017
For my computer science project I am studying linear regression. There is the concept of calculating sampling error in that topic. Please help me understand how to calculate the error.
Process Required In Calculating Sampling Error In Linear Regression
Calculating the sampling error during linear regression analysis is very easy. You just need to know the dataset first and percentage confidence level for each of the margins. Here are the steps to calculate the sampling error.
- Find the size of the sample data set (n) and proportion levels (x).
- Multiply the proportion level (x) by (1-x)
- Divide the result by n
- Take the square root of the answer
- This is called the standard error
- Multiply the result by the standard value (z*)
- You finally have the sampling error