N/APosted on - 09/28/2012
The problem is with my Alienware M17x. I searched several sites and as per their opinion, I installed .NET framework and direct x. In this position whenever I tried to run the game I found the error message. Please help me to fix the problem.
D3DXCreateEffect has failed.
File : <Data/Shader/VehiclesBoxes.fx>
Could not retrieve error message.
Press OK to Retry.
The problem is with my Alienware M17x
This is due to the fact that an install shield is using the installation files from the previous version of Adobe Reader. Follow the following steps in order to resolve this problem:
· Close the Adobe Reader Software
· Navigate to Add/Remove Programs in control panel
· Under uninstall a program tab, Choose Adobe Reader and uninstall it
· Once uninstall is completed, Restart your computer
· Rename the InstallShield folder (C:Program FilesCommon Files) and install the Adobe Reader using the setup file and choose Repair when the option comes.