N/APosted on - 02/27/2013
We have several users who use office 2010 which is installed on their Window 7 PC. The issue which we face is that the advance finds in outlook 2010 do not search well as compare to outlook 2007. We can take any word from the subject and can search by that word in outlook 2007 on the other hand in outlook 2010 we can take only one word from the subject and search that word and the few times it gives us no word found.
Is there any update office version in which this problem is removing or any idea to search easily in 2010.
Problem in advanced find by using office 2010
The search option in Microsoft outlook is very good if it works well.
Try with these to solve your problem:
1. The search option of Microsoft outlook uses search indexes feature of windows.
2. So, if the search indexes feature is corrupt then there is a good possibility not to work the search option.
3. So, you have to rebuild the search index which is a long time process.
4. First, bring up the Windows search indexing option. Click the start button, then type in the search box “index”.
5. Under the program indexing option appear. Now click the indexing option.
6. Click Advanced button on the indexing option and then click rebuild.
7. When the rebuild process completes your search option will work fine.