N/APosted on - 12/17/2013
I am using Samsung Galaxy S4. I would like to print something from my phone. I installed Samsung Mobile Print app but that is not being identified by my printer. Please tell me what to do? Should I change any configurations and settings of the existing setup or should I install any other app for printing purposes other than this one?
Print from Samsung Galaxy S4
The PrinterShare Mobile Print app is useful for printing data from Samsung Galaxy S4.
The steps to install and execute the app are as follows:
1) Open the Android Market App in the device
2) Search for the option 'Printer Share' from the list
3) Download the software from the PrinterShare Official website
4) Install the app in the device by clicking 'Accept and Download' button
5) Open the app from the system
6) Select the printer from the list of printers present in the system
7) Go to the main screen and select the app to print on the printer
8) Once the item is selected to print, click 'Print' button
9) The device will set the printing options and user will be able to print through the device