N/APosted on - 06/04/2020
I am getting error codes like LOC, F5 E2 in Whirlpool washing machine for the first time. Please provide the help to fix these errors.
Please provide the help to fix these errors.
- The Whirlpool washing machine throws error messages whenever there is an interruption in its normal function.
Below are the few sample error codes and its meaning
- LOC – Control Lock has been activated.
- Solution – By touching the control lock button, check which lock is activated. Touch and hold it. It will be deactivated.
- F5E2 – The washer door is not closed properly.
- Solution – When all clothes are put into the washer bin\drum make sure you have closed the door properly. If the door is not closed properly items will be blocked and the operation will be interrupted.