N/APosted on - 04/24/2015
I am using Mozilla firefox for my browser. I uninstalled it and decided to use Chrome. Everything seems to be working fine for few days. Recently I noticed that while browsing the internet it will take a very long time just to load a certain page. I didn’t do anything in my browser except migrating to Chrome. What could be the possible reason is this happening? Do I need to go back to FireFox? I would like to retain this browser since it is much lighter for my laptop. Can you provide me suggestions on how to resolve this problem?
Persistent lags in applications with Schenker XMG P304 laptop
You don’t have to reinstall and go back to Firefox, it may happen to your browser also. Here are some of the steps to resolve your problem.
1. Go to Tools menu >> Options >> Hood tab.
2. Under Network, select Change proxy settings. Select LAN settings and deselect the – > Automatically detect settings in the checkbox.
You can also try this quick fix by:
1. Right-click to Chrome’s desktop icon. Go to Properties.
2. In the Target box at the end type this after the target <space>–no-sandbox
3. Click apply and re-launch your browser.
We can also make the Chrome to browse faster.
1. Go to Google Chrome menu >> select Settings.
2. Scroll down and click the hyperlink Show advanced settings…
3. Scroll down and look for System. Make sure to place check marks on the Continue running background apps and Use hardware acceleration when available.
4. Re-launch your browser.