N/APosted on - 07/01/2014
My blackberry phone running on OS6.1 was getting an error 'Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException' after I installed Opera Mini 8. I clicked OK, but it did not launch. I kept installing and removing the app and I still encountered the same error. I appreciate it if someone could look up a solution to this.
Opera Mini 8 will not launch on Blackberry Bold 9700
Here are the directions I followed:
1. From BlackBerry menu, click on Settings icon
2. Then click on Options icon
3. click on Security Options
4. click on General Settings
5. As soon as on the General Settings screen, drive your BlackBerry menu key on your phone to get submenu
6. From submenu, tick on Wipe Handheld
7. Check the box to comprise third party applications
8. Select "Continue" to apply the BlackBerry clean
9. Type the term "blackberry" to settle that you want to fresh your phone
This procedure can take wherever from 5 minutes to 1 hour liable on how much item is on your phone that requires to be wiped clean.