N/APosted on - 09/21/2011
I have Windows 7 OS and version of Office 2003. The problem happened when I tried to install Office 2010.
Installation was functioning normally until the end when I got this notice:
Can anyone help me ?
I tried to reinstall it but every time I get same notice.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 encountered an error during setup.
Office 2010 error during setup
Your setup could not go on because it failed to uninstall the earlier version of Microsoft Office 2003 installed on your computer. Therefore you will need to uninstall the previous Microsoft version your self (manually). And to do this you will need to follow the following few steps.
1. Go to start menu and click on control panel.
2. Double click on 'Add or remove programs
3. Look for Microsoft Office 2003 program setup and
4. Click on 'remove or change'.
5. After uninstalling the previous version, then go on and install your Office 2007.