N/APosted on - 11/24/2013
Hi all this is Ross Klein, I am a computer service person its very tough to install an OS for customers. So I came to know about the Wintoflash boot system. I got that Wintoflash from the Internet. But I don’t know how to work on it properly. Will I be able to get a Novicorp Wintoflash user guide from the internet. Please help me to find it or provide me related inputs. Thanks
Novicorp Wintoflash user guide from the internet
You can easily install your OS through your flash drive with the help of Novicorp wintoflash.
Follow these steps:
1) Install wintoflash and run the program.
2) Now, click windows setup transfer wizard.
3) Click next and now select the path for windows file in windows file path and click ok.
4) Now, select the USB drive and click ok.
5) Click the next button and select "I accepted the terms of licensed agreement" and click continue.
6) Click ok on the shown warning.
7) Wait for the process to complete and click next & complete.
8) Now press F2 and change the boot order to USB drive.
9) Now select the "text mode setup" and then "GUI mode setup on the first restart."
Hope this helps