N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I am getting an unspecified error when try to update a software using Nokia N95 through Nokia Maps Updater. The following error shows “The “NI-4126.96.36.199” installation has failed with the following error ”. Can I get the proper resolution to solve this problem immediately? I will be very grateful to you for any kind of assistance.
Error: cannot get enough information about the phone  Unspecified error (1).
Nokia N95 a software install update fails all the time
This problem seems to have with all nokia version. A solution to this problem is described below.
1. Download the Nokia Ovi Maps 3.01 application.
2. Install & run once then exit before installing the maps.
3. Now Extract contents of the zip file to citiesdiskcache. Warning: large downloads for most of these so better download it individually.
4. For index files (allows offline searches) Extract contents of the zip file to citiesdiskcacheClientIndex.
5. For voices extract contents of the zip file to citiesdiskcachevoices.
For more helps please visit nokia forums.