N/APosted on - 06/08/2012
I have .Net 2005 Structure 3.5 to create a program. Every time I run the simulator with debugging function, from time to time in the program an issue happens:
Microsoft Visual Studio
An unhandled exception of type
'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in System.Drawing.dll
Additional information: Access is denied
Break Continue Ignore
After that I click on "Continue" option, my program still gets off, nothing happens. Can you please inform me what exactly this error note implies? And what is probably the main cause that triggered this error notification? Which aspect I should check? Can I request you to check this screenshot and provide me a kind support. Thank you in advance for your time and support.
.Net 2005 Structure 3.5 with debugging function problem
Please re-add the System.Drawing.dll file by removing the old one.
01. Open the Visual Studio and Open the Project.
02. Open the Solution Explorer Window.
03. Select “Show All Files” button in the top of the solution explorer window
04. Expand the References list
05. Right click on the ‘System.Drawing’ command
06. Click Remove (See the Image Below)
07. Then Right Click on the “References” in the Solution Explorer
08. Click Add Reference
09. Under .Net tab select “System.Drawing” (See the Image Below)
10. Click Ok
11. After will above steps rebuild the project
(Re-adding the System.Drawing dll will not affect to project or .NET framework)