N/APosted on - 08/29/2017
I am having trouble whole logging into a wireless network as I am receiving an error saying Windows cannot find a certificate to log you into the wireless network. Guys help me with this wireless certificate error problem.
Need Solution Wireless Certificate Error Problem
To fix the problem you are having-
1. In start go to control panel
2. Then open the network connections
3. Then go to properties of wireless network connections by right clicking on it
4. Go to wireless network tab and then select the network causing problem and then go to properties
5. Go to authentication tab and uncheck the IEEE authentication tab for that network and then go to connection tab and check the connect with this network box
6. Proceed to association tab and uncheck the automatically provided key box and enter the required details
7. Save your settings
This will fix the error.