N/APosted on - 03/07/2012
When I try to get access to the Facebook, the URL redirect me to some unknown blog site, i don't know how this is happening every time I am trying to access Facebook. Please any one can tell me how to solve this problem.
Need Help regarding FaceBook problem
We are using McAfee Antivirus here in the office and I think I can help you out. McAfee antivirus is created to provide anti-spyware capabilities, firewall on your network, and also built for web protection. McAfee VirusScan Plus will protect you against spyware and viruses. It can also protect files that could not be replaced like family photos and financial documents that you have.
It has the capability to identify spyware and adware before they can scatter and run on your computer. It automatically cleans viruses and virus-like threats. It can prevent the spread of virus into other PCs within the network. With this unmatched performance, it can run silently in the background and will not slow down your computer. It has faster start-up, shutdown, and scan times too.
Here are the Features:
• You can go online doing email and chat without any worry.
• SiteAdvisor rates web site safety before you click with red, yellow or green colors.
• There is a SiteAdvisor that rates web site safety before you can click it (red, yellow, or green colors)
• It can protect all the computers at home
• You can easily add other computers to your subscription via online account management
• You have the maximum performance of your computer
• You have full protection from malicious software through antivirus, Anti-spyware, and SiteAdvisor
• You can enjoy the internet 24×7 without the threat of bad guys accessing your computer
• Outsiders are blocked through your firewall
• You can freely surf, browse, and search the web with ease
• Junk files that slow your computer and take so much space can be safely removed with QuickClean