N/APosted on - 05/12/2017
I want to add fonts to Windows XP and customize it for my good. I want to get some info about it before I start. How to install fonts in XP on Windows?
Need Customization. How To Install Fonts In XP On Windows?
Iterate the following steps to install fonts on your Windows XP:
- Go to Control Panel by clicking on the Start button.
- Double-click the Fonts Folder and find File from the menu bar.
- Choose Install New Font and navigate the folder where you have extracted the fonts.
- Double click on the Fonts and also on Open type Folder.
- Select all and click OK.
- It automatically installs the font.