My Windows Cannot Connect To The Printer And Gives 0x00000006 Error Code. Give Me Methods To Solve The Error.
0x00000006 error code can occur on the system when a third-party printer driver or printing service is installed. The third-party printer driver interferes with the system’s functionality, and it leads to this error occur. We can fix this error in two ways:
- We can restart the computer in safe mode.
- By adding the printer driver again
- Go to Programs and Features in your control panel.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Click on the plus sign.
- Select LPR and LPD.
- You can remove the Internet Printing Client and then restart your system.
- Add your printer driver again.