N/APosted on - 07/16/2014
I am using Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile. It was working fine so far.
Today, some how it got locked. When I am trying to unlock, it is asking the Google account and even after entering my Google account information it is not getting unlocked. I have tried all ways shown in the forums but nothing worked.
How can I make this work again? Please someone help me out here. Thanks a lot in advance, guys!
My phone got locked and I have no solution
Your phone can be reset to factory settings that will remove every customized options and make the phone all new from the beginning. This won’t affect your personal data on SD card so nothing to panic.
1. Remove and re-enter your phone’s battery.
2. Hold the “Menu” and “Power” buttons together. Don’t forget to hold the “Menu” button first otherwise it’ll boot into normal mode.
3. You’ll see that your phone have booted into “Recovery mode”.
4. Select “Wipe data/Factory reset” option.
5. Press the “Menu” button.
6. If prompted, restart your phone.
Now, your phone’s lock should be removed.